Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First MOPS meeting











Yesterday Riley and I attended our first MOPS( Mothers of Pre Schoolers) meeting with Jenny, Ethan and Carly. MOPS is a Christian organization where the children play in the nursery while the Moms meet over breakfast. The meetings are bi-monthly and include crafts, guest speakers and games. We had a nice meeting and I even ran into a women named Carrie that I attended high school with at Jackson. What a small world. I ran into her last Summer at a park, so it was nice to see her again. Riley, Ethan and Carly had a great time in the Nursery!








Not too much else to our day. Riley and I ran into Kroger for some milk after the meeting and then headed home. I've included some pictures of Riley that I took in front of our house before MOPS. I thought it would be fun to do a "school" picture with Riley even though she's not attending preschool, but will be attending MOPS. Close enough, right? I also included a picture of Dustin and Riley working on her new counting puzzle in the kitchen and a picture of Dustin riding on Riley's back. That's the one of them on the couch. I had to include this because Riley is always asking us if she "can ride on our BIG back." Dustin recently began asking if he could could ride on her back, and of course, she obliged. She's nice like that!
xoxo,
Jackie
P.S. Please don't mind the overall condition of our front porch. Yikes! I just reviewed the pictures. Our front door desperately needs a paint job, and our porch is general needs some TLC. Also, I'm still figuring out blogger and photo layout. My pictures always end up in the beginning of the post even though they're uploaded after the text. Hopefully that's something I'll figure out soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment